What Will Be/Is Sitting Next To Your FTR As A Stablemate.

D

Deleted member 706

The one thing I am yet to find out about the automatic ride height is what happens when it stalls? Does the bike drop down to the lower ride height or are you suddenly left on a very tall bike? Best thing is just to learn how to ride taller bikes as it always amuses me how Americans put both feet down when they come to a stop which is something you don't do over here in the UK.

... Best thing is just to learn how to ride taller bikes as it always amuses me how Americans put both feet down when they come to a stop which is something you don't do over here in the UK.
I can't believe how long I considered both feet down as the ideal. When coming to a stop, I have been sliding forward to the narrow part of the seat and putting both feet down, having to go straight legged to do so. And this is when I am perfectly comfortable with one foot down or not having both heels down. I am a convert, no more flat footing unless I need to stretch. :p

Sh00bs

cool thread.
'88 FZR400 track bike
heavy mod '78 honda hobbit moped
'65 yamaha U5
07 WR450f
03 DRZ125L

i'll try to get some pics! sold my RZ350 and Triumph sprint GT to get my FTR !

S2Davies

Got my old Triumph out to fire her up because I was feeling guilty about the neglect I've shown her since the FTR arrived. While the Daytona is no R1 or RSV, bending my oversized old bones to fit those pegs and bars did remind me (if I needed reminding) why I love the FTR so much 😬

Daytona 2.jpg

Daytona 1.jpg