What Will Be/Is Sitting Next To Your FTR As A Stablemate.

Santiago Red

Hopefully the FTR 1200 will be nestled beside my old Ninja. I hope to hand the Ninja down to my son, I just have to get the wife on board first. She's not optimistic about her baby boy driving a motorcycle. Riding with me is okay, but when he's the driver, she worries. I told her we can enroll the boy in some safety classes first. I guess we'll see.

Merrick

I plan to sell my old Harley for parts as the poor thing can barely go and it's getting too expensive to have it repaired. Best just to buy a new bike at this point, and I've been lusting after the FTR 1200 S model since I first saw it online. My Jeep will keep it company.

@K9F Nice! I can tell you've taken good care of it.

Zigg

By the time I get my hands on the FTR 1200 S, I don't think my Yamaha YZF-R3 will be around to see it. The new boy will have to get along with my Carrera Subway then. I used to be a big fan of cycling; I still am, just not as crazy as before.

mark.lb

I have a 1977 Yamaha XS750-2D with 31,000 miles. I bough it brand new when I was 18yrs old. Still looks good and runs great...

Attachments

• BEC2BB50-D42D-4586-A5F0-D4F8BB03D78C.jpeg
    BEC2BB50-D42D-4586-A5F0-D4F8BB03D78C.jpeg
    957.7 KB · Views: 16

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
My girlfriends parents both have cvo breakouts.

I have a
Ktm 300xc
Beta 125rr-s
Honda cbr500rr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue1

'07 busa, tuned (168hp and 100 ft/lbs at rear wheel), HMF pipe, fork kit, 'bar risers, Michelin Pilot Sports, fabbed rear fender delete, KTM rear signals.

The Hayabusa is the perfect contrast to the FTR.

Max Kool

So since last time I posted in this thread, I have sold both the DR650 and the Ducati, now there's only one bike left in the garage. I consider myself a "two bike" person though. I love working on my bikes and it's always nice to have a second bike when you're working on the other. Been considering a Husky Svartpilen or Vitpilen 701 for a while, espcially the new 2020 Vitpilen.

IMG_7511.jpgIMG_7510.jpg

But every time I ride home from my favorite canyons I'm just thinking what a sweet and awesome bike the FTR is....

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I love the husky. There is one right down the street from me. But I feel it’s the same role as the ftr. If you’re going to have two bikes. Have two polar opposite bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CannonballKraut

Got a 2017 Triumph Street Cup next to the FTR. I also had a 2014 Street Triple R but traded it for the FTR and couldn't be happier! The second pic is of my Street Cup and a buddies Scout.Cup.jpgCup 2.jpg

Last edited:

Murdock

For me ..... there can be only one: The FTR. :cool:

I have three older cars and always enough work with them to ensure that at least two of them are running (one for my wife and one for myself).

The Bike shares the stable with a helmet-less put-the-nose-in-the-air-alternative:
DJI_0122 Kopie.JPG