Where did you ride your FTR today?

K9F

Hey Edgelett, understand from the media you may have a little more heat than desired in your neck o' the woods at the moment with little chance of respite? Stay safe!

edgelett

Hey Edgelett, understand from the media you may have a little more heat than desired in your neck o' the woods at the moment with little chance of respite? Stay safe!
yeah mate it's not good here at the moment.
Area right near our house has been in an uncontrolled bushfire since Friday 20th. we're down the hill so far there are over 90 houses and 500 buildings (and countless livestock and pets) gone.
small bit of relief today and tomorrow then back up to the 40's for the next week. hoping our fireys can get it under control before then.

Thanks mate - appreciate the thoughts :)

D

Deleted member 192

Rode mine maybe 6 miles out or 12 round trip today. Last ride was Xmas day. Was high 50s.

Unruly Rider

I put about 100 miles on mine this afternoon, awesome weather in the mid to high 60's here... lot's of cops out looking to write tickets. Got out of town for a bit and played around, first gear power-wheelies seem to come up fast, second gear is a lot more controllable. Looking forward to Spring-time weather and a new set of tires (non-DT3 of course).

D

Deleted member 192

See. The FTR and the lawnmower are friends!

Attachments

• 20191024_185611.jpg
    20191024_185611.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19

Sullaha

Rode my loop in the Western hills above my home town. Had to come back after riding a V4 Tuono through it earlier in the day. Damn what a machine that was! Still love my FTR though and the Aprilia can't touch when it comes to cool!

Attachments

• 20200127_201929.jpg
    20200127_201929.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
D

Deleted member 192

Of course the day after I leave, temps nearly get to 70!! My poor momocyco. I gotta separate these two before Motorious starts to think his job is cutting grass!!