Where did you ride your FTR today?

FTR London

It was the last bike Night at Idle Torque near Loughborough last night. It was a great vibe with food drinks and a real eclectic bunch of people and bikes. Very cool evening. 😃

View attachment 4999

View attachment 5001

View attachment 5000

View attachment 5002

View attachment 5003

View attachment 5004

View attachment 5006

View attachment 5007

An just to prove I can follow an instruction .......................

View attachment 5008
I thought these were near Lutterworth?

S2Davies

We went along when we first opened up from lockdown and it was mobbed. We actually left quite early that time because there were so many bikes, there was a good chance you would get blocked in. It's a very chilled atmosphere I love it. A lot of HDs, even saw a full on 70's spec very long chopper last night, it was very cool but did look a handful!

lobo

Where is that, it looks vaguely familiar. And before you say it, I know it's not Loughborough :)
If you use Chrome, you can right-click any picture and choose "Search Google for image". The church didn't generate any good hits, but the house did. :)

S2Davies

If you use Chrome, you can right-click any picture and choose "Search Google for image". The church didn't generate any good hits, but the house did. :)
No wonder it looks familiar, it's only about 10 miles from my place! I don't go there often and when I do I usually skirt round the outside to avoided some of the traffic lights, but very nice little town.

FTR London

No wonder it looks familiar, it's only about 10 miles from my place! I don't go there often and when I do I usually skirt round the outside to avoided some of the traffic lights, but very nice little town.
Market Harborough. I've removed the other one because I was visiting family here and it isn't my house. All the pictures I've posted have been London or the East Midlands where I divide much of my time.