Where did you ride your FTR today?

D

Deleted member 706

I changed the oil and cleaned the air filter after giving the bike a wash yesterday. It was the bike's first wash so there was quite a bit of accumulated bugs and dust. The tank panel had a nasty little chip in it, that's a 7mm spanner for scale. This is presumably from the incident with the road marker post. I dressed it up in black and rode it to the shop today for the PV3 Bassani, lowering kit etc...
I'm thinking of a creative way of dealing with the chip, any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_115726.jpg
    IMG_20211223_115726.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20211222_200516.jpg
    IMG_20211222_200516.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20211222_105103.jpg
    IMG_20211222_105103.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
D

Deleted member 706

Paint little eyes and a grumpy face on it…maybe some of those bullet hole stickers (very gangsta)…or leave the black on…😋👍😎
I was thinking of a Von Dutch style ladybug, or a little rat with a knot in its tail. My daughter is a bachelor of fine arts graduate...
As for the black, I'm thinking that the chrome badges will go and the Kiwi Silver Fern goes on...

Breto

I was thinking of a Von Dutch style ladybug, or a little rat with a knot in its tail. My daughter is a bachelor of fine arts graduate...
As for the black, I'm thinking that the chrome badges will go and the Kiwi Silver Fern goes on...
Either way I’m still watching you mate…👀😋

noksterism

I had Toce build me a custom one-off full exhaust utilizing their Razor tip design. I like it a lot.....something different. I then had a different company cerakote the whole thing with 1800 degree satin black and had a custom laser engraved logo put on it. Thank you.
Oh wow, very cool. Love the look of it much more than any available options I've seen so far.

American

DoingOK- the exhaust looks great!

Today since I have never taken my bike over the skyway decided that would be sort of interesting. You can really see a lot from up there way more so than you can in one of the 10 boxes. People jump off that stupid bridge all the time so you really can’t stop up there. I would like to grab a few pictures but a lot of traffic and warning signs.

edgelett

I don't think that the base model has that feature.
feature?
I just use the ride command app to track rides - it doesn't actually link with the FTR the way it does with other Indian models but in terms of tracking rides and giving a cool flyby overview it's not too bad