Where did you ride your FTR today?

edgelett

Sure did fella - never felt anything like it in my life.
We've had small tremors in Victoria over the years, but nothing big enough to cause buildings to shake and be damaged.
It was quite a significant shake.
news reports were saying it was felt as far away as Adelaide (in fact a hospital was evacuate) but I was at work and didn't notice it.
Friends of mine in Vic had some items fall off shelves but no major damage, though I saw a significant amount of damage to buildings in Chapel St.

Stay safe xx

mark.lb

Had a nice ride today to no where special. Funny story on my way home.

So I stop at Roy’s by the Tracks. (About 30 bikes on an ABATE ride in the parking lot.) Recognize my buddy Dave’s HD bagger in the lot. Found him sitting at the bar. He says - Hey - I haven’t seen you for a while. What have you been up to?
I Said - I have been hunting Hogs. He say - cool, what do you use? I paused for a few seconds - Then I said - a FTR 1200!

Breto

A strong desire for a Scout Bobber is growing in me.
I casually mentioned it to the missus and the look on her face was enough for me to know to shut about it for a while
I bought my misses hers…she loves it…Bassanis, beach bars, fox shocks, stage one airfilter…goes really well, sounds awesome…and easy to ride…👍😎

K9F

Bike Nights are shutting down for the Winter here too. The remaining one that is still running The Rainbow Cafe which is about 25 miles from my door are still going every other Friday until end of October. Not many bikes there last night and the ride home was a chilly one as I had underestimated the temperature drop. Was one of the first to arrive. This is never a large meet but about 50-60 bikes with a constant stream of people coming and going. Nice ride there with twisty country roads.

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

Mlazarus

Probably the most interesting ride I've experienced tonight. Left a business about 40 miles from home hoping to outrun the rain. I failed. As soon as I got on the freeway, I saw lighting in the nearby mountains. The same mountains I was headed too. Riding through a severe thunder storm, I witnessed well over 50 lighting flashes, many so close it was like having a flash bulb go off in your face. The road flooded in a few small areas. Both beautiful and exciting at the same time. Finally made it home to see the end of the storm.71537.jpeg