Where To Buy Raximo Levers

Snorkelface

Seems like a lot of people like these but I'm having trouble finding a good website. I'm in the US if that makes any difference. Any help?

Radicle

Did they refund you?
Snork, always nervous to share negative input on a vendor. Many members have had only good experiences with Raximo, thus why I picked them. I can only tell you about mine. Never got em. Wasn't impressed with customer service options. Edited. 😉

Last edited:

Snorkelface

Snork, always nervous to share negative input on a vendor. Many members have had only good experiences with Raximo, thus why I picked them. I can only tell you about mine. Ordered a set on 9/17/22. On November 1st, and no order arrival I texted Raximo. They sent me a very short, curt text back.... "Follow up with DHL". I called DHL with the order number, and they said they had USPS deliver it and to follow up with them. I called USPS and they said they it was delivered. To whom, I am still not certain, but one thing is certain, I never received what I paid for in advance. I let Raximo, DHL and USPS know I never received them. I have never received any further correspondence from the vendor or their shipper/shippers. Figure getting screwed over on parts at least once is part of the FTR tax.
Yeesh. That's unnerving...sorry to hear about that. I wish we had more options for sure.

They cut your clutch cable. The cable enters too low in the lever and it’s not beveled. The clutch cables are $80 or so.

I can post picture of my second cable I’m on when I get home. I just been too lazy to order Gilles levers.

DeplorableOne

Placed an order, got no sort of verification, but the money is out of my account. Tried emailing, but have not gotten a response. If I don't hear anything in a day or so gonna dispute it with my bank. Moto-sport has the Puig levers in stock and I'll probably just order those. Unless I get a response from MTP
Okay MTP emailed me back today. Took about 3 days but they apparently had an issue with their online ordering and it did not push the order to them so they assured me they were shipped today. I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm a bit concerned with the binding issue described on the clutch cable and will take a close look to see if it's maybe something i can remedy without too much grinding.

Last edited:

Tripack

They cut your clutch cable. The cable enters too low in the lever and it’s not beveled. The clutch cables are $80 or so.

I can post picture of my second cable I’m on when I get home. I just been too lazy to order Gilles levers.
Are you saying the aluminium RAXIMO clutch lever cut the OEM clutch cable because of a design flaw?