WTS Corbin Seat (SOLD) and OEM Tank Bag.

K9F

FTR has gone. These items are ideally for UK and European Owners as shipping would be prohibitively expensive. Prices below do not include shipping.

Corbin Gunfighter Seat £490. This was fitted May of this year. The retail price when I bought this was £736 and have since had a significant increase.

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

OEM Tank Bag. £100. Retail today is just over £188. Details of the bag below.

Indian FTR1200 Tank Bag - Moore Speed Racing

K9F

Hi Breto, I did indeed and my Harley. Scout has just been taken by Polaris to Birmingham to sit on the Indian stand at the 2021 NEC 'Motorcycle Live Show.'

IMG_7907.jpg

K9F

Not even got it home yet Breto. It was a prerequisite that the bike had to go to the show. Am patiently waiting for the show to be at a close to get her home. In the interim there are a few upgrades and necessities that need sorting first. All that money in the build and they fitted a halogen headlight? I often ride at night. Got a black 7" JW Speaker LED on the shelf awaiting fitting. Also unsurprisingly the battery is knackered through lack of use. I need a swing arm bag and Ends Cuoio only make left hand bags for the Scout which unfortunately won't fit mine due to custom swing arm and front pulley offset. Ends Cuoio are adapting a left hand Harley Sportster bag to fit on the right hand side of the Scout and I have measured up and made a bracket to mount the bag to. All 'work in progress' but nothing will move forward until after the show. I am bike-less for the first time since 1991. Nevertheless not having the constant distraction of having a bike has afforded me the opportunity to prioritize a few other jobs that should have perhaps been given higher priority like brake pads on the car etc. etc.

bracket1.jpg

motorcycle-leather-saddlebag-for-harley-davidson-sportster-ends-cuoio-mambo-ctr.jpg

Breto

Far out mate you’ve been thrown in the deep end there…fortunately there is a light at the end of the tunnel…pardon the pun…🥴…I’ll be interested to here what you have to say about her when she gets home mate…👍😎

K9F

Between the FTR and the Breakout I am hoping the Scout will sit somewhere in the middle of the two in performance and handling. Having just turned 60 Breto one thing I realize is the fact that the next decade for me is probably one of the most important in my lifetime. If I don't get done what I want to get done in that time probability is it just ain't gonna happen at all? Apologies for being a bit philosophical but getting a one-off custom build is a big tick off my list.

Breto

Yeah mate I can dig that…in the same boat myself shortly…still feel 18 in the head though…body is telling a different story now days though…🥴🤤👍😎

K9F

…still feel 18 in the head though…body is telling a different story now days though…🥴🤤👍😎

Singing off the same song-sheet you and I. Fortunately for me working for the NHS in a large hospital I keep getting offered 'free upgrades.' Left knee already done two years ago currently awaiting a chop and swap on the right.

Breto

I’m not quite at that stage yet man but it’s only a matter of time. Like I told Mike, I don’t bounce as well as I used too…😂😂👍

K9F

Gonna give the tank bag a bump as that is all I'm sat on from the FTR metaphorically speaking. Foray into the Scout World is going great. Another 250 miles she'll be broken in and first service and brake upgrade booked 27 January. Got the bike 15 December and it rained every single day thereafter for 18 days, beginning to think I was jinxed. Polaris gave me £750 worth of two Indian leather jackets for showing the bike on their stand in Birmingham which was a generous and very welcome surprise.

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2520.JPG