pnw_indian

Sold! Sold! Sold!​

-All-Weather Vinyl Side Bag with Shoulder Strap, Gray​

Item #: 2883514-FBA

-Side Bag Rack, Black​

Item #: 2883516

-Steel Accessory Mounting Kit in Black, Pair​

Item #: 2883842

These are the items that I have. Bike came with this set up mounted, and removed before I rode the bike.

Retail $465

$325 shipped for everything.

I will be more than happy to send over some pictures or any other info one might need.

Last edited:

rowehc

Sorry brother, definitely should have done better at marking this sold. But yes this sold already. Have a great weekend.
All good. Figured it was sold. I was about to buy this bag from Indian but the mounting kit is sold out and not projected to be back in stock till June. So your post came up when I googled the part number. Thanks for not leaving me hanging on the question.

Ninjajacs

All good. Figured it was sold. I was about to buy this bag from Indian but the mounting kit is sold out and not projected to be back in stock till June. So your post came up when I googled the part number. Thanks for not leaving me hanging on the question.

You can find those mounts on ebay for less than 50 bucks. I order them and cant tell the difference.