2022 FTR slip-on compatibility

kendgray

Hoping to find out if anyone has put aftermarket slip-on exhaust on a 2022 yet? With the new models having welded on cats, and new stock slip-ons (different part number) it would seem that existing aftermarket slip-ons may not work with the new bikes. If anyone has experience with this it would be great if you could share, thanks!

edgelett

Hoping to find out if anyone has put aftermarket slip-on exhaust on a 2022 yet? With the new models having welded on cats, and new stock slip-ons (different part number) it would seem that existing aftermarket slip-ons may not work with the new bikes. If anyone has experience with this it would be great if you could share, thanks!
it might be the reason for the new part number is to distinguish between the 2022 Carbon, the original Race Replica and the origional S model exhaust?
but yes would be good to have the reassurance that the S&S/QD/Remus etc exhausts all fit.

kendgray

Update for those who haven't found out already: got my S&S slip on a few days ago. Fits my base 2022 perfectly. There is a lot of adjustment room in the S&S slip on so I am hesitant to claim that all 19-20 slip-ons would fit. That said, from the looks of it and other people's reports, it looks like the base 2022 model is identical from the cat back. Just make sure your stock muffler isn't welded on before ordering a slip-on.