Bigger Rear sprocket

ksali95

So I have been doing some searching on rearsprockets. I'm trying to go up in teeth. I have a 2023 base model ftr with a full toce exhaust with a lyodz tune. I want more hooliganess. I don't really care about top speed since every one I've talked to says that no one has figured out the top speed limiter on it. I have a whole 6th gear that just doesn't get used. So why not get a bigger sprocket? Any good places for the new ftrs.

Charliemurphay

As far as the top speed, stock tune I believe the limiter is set at 125mph. If you get the limiter removed with a tune, I think most agree that the flat out limit is somewhere in the 140-150mph range assuming stock gearing.

ksali95

I
As far as the top speed, stock tune I believe the limiter is set at 125mph. If you get the limiter removed with a tune, I think most agree that the flat out limit is somewhere in the 140-150mph range assuming stock gearing.
I'm tracking 2022 and up there is no getting rid of the limiter. It already has a full exhaust and loydz tune. But, it still has the limiter.