FTR brake disc´s

Fuse5

first would be.. and just a request..
Searching for a new(different) rear disc on a `19 FTR

There are any technical request`s or is there something to use from the Scout`s sizes?
Can´t mount Galfer ones because of EU rules.
Diameter and Holes would help ..maybe .. or opportunitys ;)

Fuse5

why can't you use Galfer ones? I just ordered a set for my other bike.
.. EU homologation .. not provided .. thats the probem over here if would go on streets and legal
Why replace the stock ones? They’re good quality and don’t cost much.
For sure. Got a Spoke and RSD Set in Spare and look for different things.
Front ones are available.. even in styles and in perfect qualitys but none for the back with any licence..
This is why ask for scout`one`s .. there are a couple opportunities ... will they fit?

Fuse5

Won’t fit.

Did you call Galfer for a Gutachten? These rotors are often used on BMW’s too..
Nope. Galfer would´nt do it for sure (the "Gutachten" ..EU rules?.. ) and don´t find some in there production line.
Got Bmw`s (rear disc´s) here which doesn´t fit.

Will find something else .. can`t be that difficult. ;)

MacBayne

How I find parts compatibility is searching part numbers... for example, want OEM? Find the parts fiche for your model bike and look for the part. Copy pasta the part number into google, nothing else, just the part number and results will let you know which models use it... and you also know that the same aftermarket parts swap.

Wanna swap between OEM brands? Will that Honda part fit? Go to an aftermarket parts retailer, put in all your bike's information and search the part you want, for example Indian->FTR->S->2022 and search for aftermarket brake discs. Next, take THAT part number (you may have to add to cart to see it) and search it by itself or with brand name. Now all your results will show what brand and model that part fits, and so you now have the option of maybe buying that OEM Honda (or whatever) parts.