FTR crash

K9F

Very near to Loomies Moto Café where I frequent. There are usually a couple of biker fatalities each year in this area as the A272 is one of the best biker roads in the country, usually down to the antics of the motorcyclists not a drugged up car driver. My heart goes out to those left behind.

SURLY

Very near to Loomies Moto Café where I frequent. There are usually a couple of biker fatalities each year in this area as the A272 is one of the best biker roads in the country, usually down to the antics of the motorcyclists not a drugged up car driver. My heart goes out to those left behind.
Very sorry to say its the same where I live often foolish riders with no thought for their families.

D

Deleted member 192

Hope they really really sentence that kid. Sadly the bleeding hearts will step in with "he was just a child". Kid gets two years probation.

K9F

Until a couple of years ago the maximum sentence he could have been given was 14 years which meant he could be out by 7 years. This has now been changed to a maximum term of life imprisonment, (which does not mean life over here) parole to be determined after a certain period given by the judge in the sentencing. No matter what he gets it will not appease the families left behind.

D

Deleted member 192

Either way. It wont add up to much.
I have a cousin that ran over a guy with his Cadillac. Spit out the back, Dead as hell! Guy only got a few years over it. Got out, and been back in prison a couple times since.
Had he used a firearm, I have no doubt he would still be in there to this day.
Keep in mind, he was sober.
DUI is a choice. When I was on the job, I gave no slack to DUIs.