FTR Parts Finder.

K9F

Stumbled across this and apologies if this has been posted before but a very handy tool nonetheless. Perhaps worthy of making this a sticky?

In title heading where it asks for 'Product Line' insert 'IND' from the drop down menu, everything else is self explanatory.

Browse (polarisind.com)

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
If you just go to indianmotorcyle.com, then click accessories and parts, then click parts, it will ask you to put in your year and model, then it will give you a list of all the sections, with the exploded parts diagram, and the ability to order the parts.

K9F

In mitigation your Honor, why would anyone this side of the pond wish to order OEM parts your side? They may simply just wish for a part number to order from their dealership and not want to trawl another forum? Was just adding a useful tool. Nevertheless your link is useful for those 'Over There!'

(y):cool:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Do you not have an indianmotorcycle website for the EU?

You would have to, how else would you order oem replacement parts?

K9F

Not many are as fortunate as myself, I have a very competent dealership less than two miles from my house, I either simply drop in or pick up the phone. I have not stumbled across such a detailed EU site either in comparison to the one I posted above. Your USA 'click and buy' type facility on the other forum is also very good!

I will say this again for the third and last time!

It is a (another) handy tool for anyone that may wish to make use of it nothing else!

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
It’s an honest question, is there not a click and buy EU page for the oem parts?

K9F

Took me a couple of minutes to find it! Pricing is not keen at almost 100% mark up especially when you will most certainly be able to get it cheaper through your dealership and they are the best part of 600 miles away for me? Scottish owners nevertheless may be happy?

😁

PolarisUK.com » Extensive online parts finder

Also important to note: The 2022 models in the UK Polaris link within this post don't even feature. They do in my first post link and the one Ferraiolo mentioned which is now below.

Last edited:

Fuse5

It’s an honest question, is there not a click and buy EU page for the oem parts?
Not really, like in the US.
I got a dealer with Indian distributions.. type or call him.. he tells me if its available at the europe storage/belgium.
For example.. waiting for a cover ordered by Indian dealer for 5 month now..:(
Just called him.. is there and available.. and at the garage 3 days later (y)
We dont even got the offers from Indian that you have over in the US like the FTR 50.
But ! ..this dealer had an offer on carbon parts last week.. 60% off the fender and airbox covers.. Indian not.
/whatever is going on in europe sales and parts or model modifications on the 2022/