FTR R Carbon suspension settings

• Thread starter Deleted member 429
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 429

How are people doing setting up their bikes with the Ohlins suspension...I'm trying a few different setting as the standard did not appear to work very well for me.. I'm 170 lbs and trying to reduce the amount of chatter over uneven roads and experimenting with additional rebound at the front end as "i think" the rear feels about right now.
1628243559268.png

22FTRCarbon

I actually took mine to a local suspension pro so they could set it up to my weight. It was only $40, so hard to pass up. I’m 240lbs, the front needed minor adjustment and the rear needed a little more. I wish I would’ve taken notes on what they did.

D

Deleted member 429

I've persevered with settings....It straight forward getting spring settings for rider weight and then measuring static and rider sag...I used the boog as a guide for this...The biggest difference has come from the rebound damping...Once I have this in a more comfortable place i'll be working on the front compression damping...I've started carrying around a cut down Allen key to make adjustments on the fly and see how they go..
1628610582622.png