Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends…👍😎

Breto

Hey guys and girls just wishing you all a safe and happy Independence Day…I had the pleasure of enjoying the 4th two years ago with some really cool people in Blacksburg Virginia and it was an absolute blast…born on the 3rd myself and my mate on the first we had a birthday and national day celebration second to none…fireworks, moonshine, food and great company…the US and Aus have a special relationship and I send all our best to you all on your countries special day…cheers guys and girls…ride safe…👍😎🇦🇺

American

I appreciate the kind words and well wishes. A lot of people in our own country forget that it’s a great place to live! Think it’s great other people get to celebrate with us.
Australia and the USA definitely have an awesome relationship. Hope it stays that way! Cheers

Breto

It’s funny you know. The wife and I went to Ireland an couple of years back. Pre Covid crap. And the first thing someone said to us when we landed was…” Oh your Australian!, welcome home convict!” Man we laughed…classic

edgelett

It’s funny you know. The wife and I went to Ireland an couple of years back. Pre Covid crap. And the first thing someone said to us when we landed was…” Oh your Australian!, welcome home convict!” Man we laughed…classic
I remind my UK friends that South Australia was founded by free settlers, It's just those clowns in the eastern states that are convicts ;)