Harley's FTR Clone

EllenGtrGrl

Was only a matter of time. Almost looks like they redesigned the Bronx they were going to make

Yep, Harley's playing catch up. If it's like the Bronx, it will have an engine that's 200 cc smaller than my FTR's. I wonder if it will wind up as vaporware like the Bronx has been so far. There is no evidence on HD's website that any of the DOHC, liquid cooled engined, "new model" bikes are for sale. HD is acting like the Britbike manufacturers were in the late 60s/early 70s - trumpeting prototypes, that are not turning into bikes that are for sale (correct me if if I'm wrong, but if I remember right we were first supposed to see the bikes on the showroom floors in 2019, then it was changed to 2020 [with no bikes still seen on the showroom floor at the present time]), but then again, the company is having some problems (just like the Britbike manufacturers had back in the day), which are further compounded by Covid-19 (which closed the plants down in my neck of the woods [the Milwaukee metro area] 2 weeks ago).