Hello form Milano - my Beauty

fabio32

Hi everybody,
I am a lucky guy because I am mad about motorcycles! I have 24 bikes ranging from 1941 to today.
I was thinking of making up an HD Sportster in Flat Track style bike when, during Eicma I sow her for the first time (November 2018) the FTR. I fall in love and blind bought it.
I still love her, and loving her all problems go in second plane.
I made customized her on my idea and.... here she is

Attachments

• laterale.jpg
    laterale.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 39
  • 34 destro.jpg
    34 destro.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 40
  • fronte tot.jpg
    fronte tot.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 35
  • fronte.jpg
    fronte.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 33
  • lato sn.jpg
    lato sn.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 34
  • serb lat.jpg
    serb lat.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 34
  • serbatoio.jpg
    serbatoio.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 39

K9F

Welcome! Brave move with the colors and it works very well and looks great. No doubt it's an Indian with all the badging, hope the vehicles behind know it's an Indian? If not you should put another badge on there just to make sure I think?

fabio32

Thanks.

It is a Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde exhaust. It changes sound pushing a button. Great for Italian police.

Indian?... non she is a Gilera I fouled you! so non need to add other badge.... it works!

Helge

Dear Fabio✌️
You create a great style totally consistent 👏 👍
Molto bella :cool:
Enjoy riding these unique FTR

K9F

They are great exhausts the Dr Jekill and Mr Hyde, that will be the way I go on my other bike IF we bring in strict noise legislation in the UK.

Your comment about Gilera brought back great memories for me as it was my very first legal bike in 1977. Not mine but I did look out a picture. Thank you.

1977-gilera-touring-classic-sports-moped-not-fantic-garelli-fs1e-ap50-50cc-50-3.jpg

Viking06

Your FTR is a hell of a bike !! BRAVISSIMO !!!
I just love it :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
And the "Homo sapiens doesn't piss in the wind" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'm starting to modify mine, will be totally repainted too with some golden leaves.

Maybe we could have a ride together some day,
I live next to Nice and Cannes in France and ride quite often in Italy
off-road with my GSA and I have been riding enduro (HVA TE300) close to San Remo
with a friend from Milano.