Hey Everyone

That Guy

Nice place you got here. I like the garage too.

I've been hearing alot about this bike, I'm kind of in the market, and I like the videos you have up so far.

Hanson

I'm new here, too, and really loving the specs on this bike. I currently have a Harley touring bike for the wife and me to take road trips, but I'm looking at this one for my personal around town use. Are you thinking about buying soon?

atmain

Hi i am in Australia and am patiently waiting for my 1200S, i have traded a 961 Commando SE and i am hanging to ride it, love the specs. I will be looking to put a set of S and S pipes or similar when they become available.

Bad'Tude

Hi i am in Australia and am patiently waiting for my 1200S, i have traded a 961 Commando SE and i am hanging to ride it, love the specs. I will be looking to put a set of S and S pipes or similar when they become available.

Hey, man, welcome! How much longer do you have to wait? Also, do you happen to know what the leg heat situation is with those S&S pipes? It's a sweet look, but I could totally see my thighs getting zapped. :p

atmain

Hi, not sure how much longer, I think a first shipment is arriving soon, not sure if mine is in it. With regards to the pipes they would most probably have a heat shield on them, but they are definitely better looking than the Acropovic

Bad'Tude

I actually don't mind the look of the Akrapovic pipes and I like that Indian made them standard with the S. The S&S ones will look super sweet too, though! Let us know when you get it and what you think!

K9F

The Akrapoviks I believe are only standard on the Race Replica, the others get standard pipes including the non Race Replica S. Those that had ordered Race Replicas over here had to stump up an extra £600 for the not so standard Akrapovics and it created quite a storm?