Hi. Im MikieG and i have a problem.

D

Deleted member 192

Glad we finally have our own forum. Tired of all the negative BS on the other one.
Indian riders are treated like out cats generally. And sadly, FTR riders are treated as bastard children by those outcasts.
I am expecting this to change as FTR becomes a larger part of Indian. Until then, glad to have finally found a new home with the rest of you bastards!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
edit- my reply about the other forum wasn't in good taste... welcome aboard!

Last edited:

K9F

Forums don't generally contain much uplifting good news. You also get people who register, vent their spleen about a problem looking for a solution, once the solution is gained they shoot off never to be heard from again and have nothing positive to contribute until their next problem. I find the other forum quite interesting and have received no negativity, it is also much more diverse. Whilst this forum boasts inclusivity this one is currently more or less on life support with the same 'Usual Suspects.' Ironically they also contribute positively on the other forum as well. It is encouraging to see a few newer members chipping in on here recently. I enjoy this forum but also like the other one as well.

Unruly Rider

Welcome Mikie! Glad to see you made it over this way. I agree with you, seems we are the red-headed step children of Indian Motorcycle. I noticed right away that the other forum only has a single FTR general discussion area - no media, how-to, maintenance, aftermarket, etc. Several discussions would get started by people that didn't own FTR's and they would just gripe and complain about everything they didn't like about it... many had never even taken one for a ride! I really like this forum being dedicated to the FTR platform, it thins the heard so to speak. I'm glad we have a decent group of people contributing over here, I can't wait to see what all gets released for our bikes in 2020. Hopefully we will organize some meets in different area's, a national FTR meet would be cool too.

K9F

IF you are unfortunate enough to be banned or take a forced sabbatical from one forum you could then place all your eggs in the other perhaps?;)

Last edited: