I'm looking for a drawing with the dimensions of the ZARD exhaust

Skor

I'm looking for a drawing with the dimensions of the ZARD exhaust

Hello, I am a rider who drives an FTR1200 in Korea.

I ordered ZARD exhaust a while ago.
The problem is that in Korea, regulations and examinations for structural changes such as replacement of exhaust ports are difficult, so a four-sided map with dimensions such as length, diameter, caliber, and silencer size related to the exhaust port is required.

I've been searching on Google since the day before yesterday, but I couldn't get any information, and it didn't seem to be providing data on the ZARD homepage either.

If you have a four-way map of the exhaust, please share it.

I am attaching a picture of the exhaust and an example of a slope for reference.

20230612_134700.jpg

MacBayne

Which model FTR?

Some models have removeable baffles that could make your ride sound like you want it to.

Skor

Err, have you tried contacting Zard?
I received an answer, but the employee probably understood the "surface map" as a "drawing" and answered that it was difficult to share.
I sent an e-mail again saying that I need a four-sided drawing to fill in the measurement, not the drawing required to make the exhaust, but I have not received a reply yet.

Fuse5

.. need a four-sided drawing to fill in the measurement, not the drawing required to make the exhaust..
I might think that will be the problem.
Korean traffic rules are different for sure and you need documents which Zard never will be open to the public.
Would be there a opportunity for you to scan your ´Zard` 3 to 4 D in a shop to get it done for a licence?