Installed Aeromach License Plate kit today... went well

Between my Father and I; took us about 3 hours start to finish but that includes a trip to Lowes for Hex Bits... my going slow because we were talking and just struggling getting it routed right. The longest part was taking everything apart and putting it back together properly. I made sure and got the wiring done in a clean way; plenty of sexy black zip ties to keep it all tidy.

First we argued about whether the Blinkers being left or right mattered; lol I swore it did he swore it didn't; he's been riding 20+ years longer than me okay so I gave up. We wiring all buttoned up and go to test and sure enough left blinker goes right and right goes left ha. The harness is a strange thing so it wasn't a matter of flipping those they genuinely have a left blinker and right blinker in the parts list I"m guessing?

But it's awesome now; looks great. Going to stop by Fastenal and get some shorter bolts for where the old Rear Fender went to clean it up. Since the weather is finally decent and ALL the ice is gone in North TX I took about a 40 mile trip up the Tollway to Downtown Dallas. Then

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 47