Motoism Indicators

M9Carbon22

Just double checking a couple things ahead of purchase of the Motoism Indicators for my 22 Carbon

They don't specify fitting the 22 (2021) Models

Has anyone actually fitted them? Are they reasonably easy fitting?
Any other suggestions that you know will fit the 22 models?

Attachments

• 20210809_083351.jpg
    20210809_083351.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44

Max Kool

I just routed the wires up and under the seat after I packed them in black heatshrink (for protection, I hate how thin these wires always are). Didn't drill anything.

pushit

I realize this is ESL and it's 2am but I can't figure this out. What did you guys order....
There are 3 options to buy. Whats the difference between "flashing light" and "indicator and position"

Flashing light
Indicator & position light
Indicator, rear & brake light

"Unlike most European models, the Indian models are mass-connected. The following component is therefore required to fit the 3in1 modules and the Indicators including position light: i.SED V12. The wiring is not PLUG&PLAY and rather something for experts"

JoJo_San

The easiest is to just take the flashing lights option. Those are just turn signals and will be an easy plug&play install. The last 2 options are fancy, but will require extra wires to be soldered/connected which in my opinion is not worth the hassle.

Max Kool

^^ this.

"indicator and position" means they're always glowing, and glow brighter when blinking.
"Indicator, rear & brake light" means you don't even need a tail light anymore, everything is integrated in the indicators. Like some BMW's have nowadays.

pnw_indian

^^ this.

"indicator and position" means they're always glowing, and glow brighter when blinking.
"Indicator, rear & brake light" means you don't even need a tail light anymore, everything is integrated in the indicators. Like some BMW's have nowadays.

do you have the flashing only? Noticed yours were lit up for the photos, hazards on or you have the "indicator + position"?