My new beastie.

Deeke

Hi guys,just registered on this,and happy to be here. Had a delivery of a 2019 standard FTR1200 today.Buzzing right now. Gunna need help with trying to get it lower. I'm not that tall. 😎😆. Deeke.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 20

Ed Fox

Hi guys,just registered on this,and happy to be here. Had a delivery of a 2019 standard FTR1200 today.Buzzing right now. Gunna need help with trying to get it lower. I'm not that tall. 😎😆. Deeke.
The black is very nice. It is a great looking bike in any color. Good luck with it.

EllenGtrGrl

Noice!! I also have the base FTR1200 model. Did yours come stock with the Akrapovic cans on it, or did you pay extra for them as an accessory (mine doe not have Akrapovics on it)?

Ed Fox

Noice!! I also have the base FTR1200 model. Did yours come stock with the Akrapovic cans on it, or did you pay extra for them as an accessory (mine doe not have Akrapovics on it)?
Mine did come with the Akrapovic system. I think only the S model comes with them but you can add them if yours didn't. I eliminated the Catalytic converter and pulled the baffles. Now it make a beautiful noise that warns all the cages that I am near. I did have to re map it but it runs great now.

Max Kool

Only the RR and (since recent the FTR Carbon) come with an Akra. Doesn't stop a dealer from putting a taken off Akra on a base model of course. (y)

Last edited: