New 2022 Base FTR Owner Pittsburgh, PA

American

A friend of mine said it was snowing this morning in Chicago. Landed here and it’s 85 and sunny.
It drops anywhere into the 50’s and I’m not riding.

MacBayne

A friend of mine said it was snowing this morning in Chicago. Landed here and it’s 85 and sunny.
It drops anywhere into the 50’s and I’m not riding.
If the road is clear of ice... that's riding season here, lol. I've ridden in -5C on the street... DIrt... probably -15.

Charliemurphay

If it’s above 40° and not raining, I’m probably riding here in MN. That said this year was the first year I was actively riding with a lot of snow still on the ground (roads had cleared completely though).

mark.lb

2nd Indian to me, 1st FTR. (First was 2019 Scout Bobber ABS) North of Pittsburgh area, usually solo riding in the backroads of PA, OH, WV area. Stock for now, custom tune, perhaps small exhaust changes to come.

View attachment 7516
Welcome from Bethel Park in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Did you get your bikes from Pitt Cycles in Warrendale? I purchased all 5 of my Indians there. Just traded my Vintage for a Challenger Limited April 14.

Walrus

Hi. Enjoy! I have the exact same model with Toce exhaust, Lloyds tune, heated grips and Rizoma mirrors. Is a great ride an lots of fun except for the position of the kickstand, which is one of my nagging complaints. Stock suspension is great!

rich5150

Welcome!
Is it warm enough to be riding up there?!?IMG_5764.jpeg
What do you think of it so far?
So far yes.. it started warming up mid may, enough for a light jacket. Now into June/July, it’s perfect. I really enjoy the bike thus far, since my initial post, I‘ve installed a S&S slip on, a Lloyds flash tune & license plated relocation setup. 2nd gear under WOT is nearly terrifying haha, but in a good way. Throttle smoothness & mid range torque is exactly what to expect. I’d like to pick some local western Pa - 150 mile radius weekend trips to put it through its paces.

rich5150

Welcome from Bethel Park in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Did you get your bikes from Pitt Cycles in Warrendale? I purchased all 5 of my Indians there. Just traded my Vintage for a Challenger Limited April 14.
I did, this is my 2nd purchase since 2019.

NeopolitanShake

So far yes.. it started warming up mid may, enough for a light jacket. Now into June/July, it’s perfect. I really enjoy the bike thus far, since my initial post, I‘ve installed a S&S slip on, a Lloyds flash tune & license plated relocation setup. 2nd gear under WOT is nearly terrifying haha, but in a good way. Throttle smoothness & mid range torque is exactly what to expect. I’d like to pick some local western Pa - 150 mile radius weekend trips to put it through its paces.
I am actually interested in this set up. I'm assuming you have the grand national slip on? Also, did lloyd have any issue tuning for a '22? Thanks!