New owner from Phoenix

Charliemurphay

Welcome from MN, I already mentioned the sale on Indians website that’s your best bet for cheap factory accessories right now (if in stock). Plenty of threads on the two major players for tuning, so I’d advise against starting a new debate lol (consensus being that both camps are happy with their respective tunes), enjoy the ride!

cupcake_mike

Hopefully you are aren't killed by the idiots in phoenix. Of all the cities I've lived in (i've biked in most), Phoenix was by far the worst for drivers (was there 5 years). Almost weekly I either had to kick in some ones quarter panel or door doing 70 mph+, even launched a few sideview mirrors with my barkbusters on my xr650. Year round riding was nice, though.

Welcome!

DeplorableOne

Hopefully you are aren't killed by the idiots in phoenix. Of all the cities I've lived in (i've biked in most), Phoenix was by far the worst for drivers (was there 5 years). Almost weekly I either had to kick in some ones quarter panel or door doing 70 mph+, even launched a few sideview mirrors with my barkbusters on my xr650. Year round riding was nice, though.

Welcome!
Yeah I ride like no one can see me, I stay off of highways when it's overly busy. If you know Phoenix just completely steer clear of the 10. I actually think Texas drivers are 1000 times worse. I've lived in 7 states and it's between Florida and Texas, but I'm leaning towards Texas as worst drivers, collectively.