New Owner in Minneapolis, MN!

RR Rob919

Hey everyone!

I just picked up my 2019 1200 S RR on Saturday. I am always looking for local people to ride with so shoot me a message if you are interested! I am also looking at changing out the fender and mirrors but haven't found any companies online that I really like yet. Any suggestions from people who have changed those parts? Here are a few pictures of the bike!

-Rob

Attachments

• FTR 3.jpg
    FTR 3.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • FTR 2.jpg
    FTR 2.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 5

Charliemurphay

I personally got a NR Racing plate relocator from a guy on the forum here that I like. It doesn’t have the slots for the accessory brackets like the Aeromach does but it looks a little cleaner. Haven’t changed the mirrors yet but also looking to do that eventually to a bar-end setup.

RR Rob919

I personally got a NR Racing plate relocator from a guy on the forum here that I like. It doesn’t have the slots for the accessory brackets like the Aeromach does but it looks a little cleaner. Haven’t changed the mirrors yet but also looking to do that eventually to a bar-end setup.
Awesome. Ill have to check it out when we go riding!

Charliemurphay

If you know lefty loosely righty tighty you can do it. If you’re lacking confidence I can lend a hand and a wrench.