No life in my extra plug (hand warmers ) behind the headlamp.

Viking06

IT WORKS !!!!!

It just wasn't the right connector, I don't know what the one I found is for but there's no juice coming from it.

The jst connector was under a great load of tape, I think the mechanic hide it there when he mounted the barren blinkers.
I just untaped it, connected my grips on the jst and heat came !!!

Thanks for all your help !
Connectors are cheap as chips just buy 16 gauge type, male and female and you'll be good to go. The ones below will be much better from a water ingress perspective (IP rating) than the SAE ones as they are waterproof. Don't forget to get the polarity right way round and best practice is to disconnect the battery before doing anything..

$7:99 knock yourself out. Solder and heatshrink the pigtails. You'll have four spare to practice on or use on other projects.

Amazon.com: HUIQIAODS 5Kit 2 Pin Way 16 AWG Car Waterproof Connector Plug Wire 1.5mm Series Terminal Connector-5 Pack (5 Kit 2 Pin): Automotive

Or buy the connectors and solder the cables to save you the expense of buying the specific crimp tool for the pins and sockets.

Amazon.com: MUYI 10 Kit 2 Pin Way Waterproof Electrical Connector 1.5

Viking06

I always have use for extra connectors ;-)

But I'd like to have something really easy to plug in and out for the heated gloves in 12 V.