Pegs

K9F

There are a myriad of pegs available but quality will always come at a price. Rizoma Rally are top quality, look similar to the Pro Taper and are a bit cheaper.

K9F

Having dropped a deposit beginning of January and still waiting for my FTR as you’ve got yours you are probably better placed to tell me what mounts? I have Rizoma Tomok mirrors on my other bike, despite my model not being listed I managed to source what mounts would fit. Fire off an e-mail to these people, as they are both an Indian and Rizoma authorised dealer they may be able to tell you.

wallycycle

Pegs for a FJ/FZ-09 will work on the FTR with just a little bit of bench grinding on edge that faces the inside of the bike and the use of FJ/FZ return springs.

JDP

There is a China based company the make mx style foot pegs for $35 and they hold up real good, I’ve used them on a few dirt bikes with no problems at all they even have replaceable spikes , Allen head takes them off, but I don’t think it’s a good idea coming from China, probably wouldn’t even ship them anyway, just have to wait until this virus is gone

SURLY

Did not like the cheap and nasty factory fit pegs so choked up £230 for the bear trap ones look great but also trap my boots when trying to change gear I filed some of the points down but still akward (very akward) really spoiled riding the bike so have just ordered the Wunderkind ones only £57 shit shit shit :cry: