Pido Permiso para entrar compartir y tratar de aprender mas sobre nuestras FTR From old Europe in the South of Spain

XX1100y

First of all, sorry for my English. It's terrible.
Just as my statement indicates. I ask your permission to be among you. I have a 2019 FTR and after many motorcycles in my garage. This one makes me smile just thinking about going out ride it. I had never had an American motorcycle. On the other hand, Japanese and European ones have passed through my hands. And it has been a pleasant surprise. Because at 55 years of age and since I was 7-8 years old I have been riding a motorcycle. I already thought that I had never I would be surprised by a new motorcycle.
I am very happy with the new specimen stored with its sisters ST1300, Grom 125, Monkey 125.
Yes, yes. It would seem that I am a Honda fan. But no. It is just a coincidence that at this time in my life there are only Hondas and Indians in the garage. I really like using them and every time I can treat myself. I sell or exchange for another different specimen.
Thank you very much to all.

Staedtler

First of all, sorry for my English. It's terrible.
Just as my statement indicates. I ask your permission to be among you. I have a 2019 FTR and after many motorcycles in my garage. This one makes me smile just thinking about going out ride it. I had never had an American motorcycle. On the other hand, Japanese and European ones have passed through my hands. And it has been a pleasant surprise. Because at 55 years of age and since I was 7-8 years old I have been riding a motorcycle. I already thought that I had never I would be surprised by a new motorcycle.
I am very happy with the new specimen stored with its sisters ST1300, Grom 125, Monkey 125.
Yes, yes. It would seem that I am a Honda fan. But no. It is just a coincidence that at this time in my life there are only Hondas and Indians in the garage. I really like using them and every time I can treat myself. I sell or exchange for another different specimen.
Thank you very much to all.
Welcome, and your English is not terrible at all!

XX1100y

Welcome!
What’s your favorite thing so far about the FTR?

Resultado de traducción​

If I tell you the truth. It is special in nothing. But it is very good in everything. It brakes very well. Driving position for my height is optimal. Very good level of finish. It accelerates a lot and quickly. Aesthetically I fall in love with it. And a lot of people I catch people looking at it when it is parked too. And a very important thing where I live. There are very few units and this is why it is exclusive.