PowerBronze Chin Spoiler released

Unruly Rider

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/indian-ftr1200-19-20-320-in101.html - $197

img_0092_5.jpg

img_0085_4.jpg

img_0088_1.jpg

img_0090_8.jpg

Murdock

Design is always a question of taste. But yes ... also not pretty in my eyes.

And it seem to make no sense that it is completely open and would collect all the dirt from the front wheel ...:unsure:

Max Kool

I kinda liked the other one (Wunderkind?) until I saw it was just in base coat and certainly needed extra work to look good. But this one, nope. Ugly. it’s a shovel.

It’s way too angular and doesn’t compliment the curvy lines of the FTR at all. The open bottom did it for me, I wouldn’t even want it on an angular bike like the MT10 or MT09.

btw, OP doesn’t even have an FTR anymore...

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Those are pictures from powerbronze, not the ops bike.

It is ugly.

no need to get all pissy about some ones opinion on a product, especially a generic photo of said product.

powerbronze makes a lot of good products. But almost all of their chin spoilers for most bikes look like shovels

Unruly Rider

I kinda liked the other one (Wunderkind?) until I saw it was just in base coat and certainly needed extra work to look good. But this one, nope. Ugly. it’s a shovel.

It’s way too angular and doesn’t compliment the curvy lines of the FTR at all. The open bottom did it for me, I wouldn’t even want it on an angular bike like the MT10 or MT09.

btw, OP doesn’t even have an FTR anymore...
I may not have an FTR anymore but that doesn't mean I won't be hanging around anymore. I still like the FTR platform, it is a stunning machine.