Problemas ftr serios

tarifa76

Necesito que me ayuden con mi problema, tengo una ftr del 2019 tiene un arranque muy malo en frio, la moto acelera sola a veces y pega tirones when va en una velocidad sostenida a que es debido? como puedo arreglarlo? la moto esta en garantía pero en el concesionario no saben arreglarlo he leído que power vision 3 tiene varios flash de la ecu de la moto que soluciona el problema esto es verdad? le ha pasado lo mismo a alguien mas?

I need help with my problem, I have a 2019 ftr it has a very bad cold start, the motorcycle accelerates on its own sometimes and jerks when it goes at a sustained speed, what is it due to? How can I fix it? The motorcycle is under warranty But the dealer does not know how to fix it. I have read that power vision 3 has several flash from the bike's ecu that solves the problem. Is this true? Has the same happened to someone else?

edgelett

What you're describing is the fueling on a stock FTR. Yes a tune (which can be insyalled by a PV3) should fix the issues you've spoken about but that won't be covered by warranty and no, your dealer most likely can't fix it

tarifa76

Lo que está describiendo es el abastecimiento de combustible de un FTR de valores. Sí, una melodía (que puede ser compartida por un PV3) debería solucionar los problemas de los que ha hablado, pero eso no estará cubierto por la garantía y no, es muy probable que su distribuidor no pueda solucionarlo.
muchas gracias entonces me recomienda que use power vision 3? y alguna de las melodias que hay en su pagina para mi moto?

edgelett

Sorry am needing to use a translator so I hope I understand properly.
I recommend you get in touch with someone that provides tunes for the FTR - Ryan Randall is who I used.
you might also want to get hold of Thomas Kopp as he is located in Europe.

D

Deleted member 429

I have the same problem and for the sake of being boring...there is a thread else where on the site for all the advice...The tune does sound like the way to go but before I do I'm exhausting the Indian / Polaris route...The latest instalment is that my bike went to the dealer who then in turn linked in to the UK Polaris technical centre … Maybe there is a similar centre your dealer can link to...

The theory goes that the throttle bodies and sensors needed a reset and then relearn while riding....

As its a bit warmer now my symptoms are less frequent...But there was still a mild surge on cruise control, it cut out after a stop while warming up, it cut out at operating temperature once on the ride home and still surges occasionally changing down...So back to the drawing board for me..

Either Indian fix it or they can pay for the fix.