Quick impressions

Walrus

Finally got to play hard with the beast today - 150 miles on back roads, steep hills, pot holes, grooves, uneven pavement. Handled all with aplomb. Honestly the best stock suspension of any bike I've had ever. ( Sachs). And I've had a ton. To put in perspective, 30 in just the past 10 years - and I've been riding 50 years.
Slick transmission, good brakes, light on its feet. Easy clutch pull. Runs like a scalded weasel. Deceptively quick. Pulls hard in 6th gear, which is pleasant surprise.
Downside - worst stock seat ever. For the first time in 50 years, a stocker that literally hurts my ass - and I race on a SURF PAD! Mirrors suck too.
As for the fueling issues etc. experienced on early model years - zero. Excellent and linear throttle response with the Lloydz flash and TOCE full exhaust. Looks, sounds and runs better than stock. However, only had 100 miles on stock - three short rides - when I swapped out the exhaust.
Bike seems made for Oklahoma mountain/hill roads. Takes them in stride, unlike my CVO Street Glide, Hayabusa, Break Out and crotch rockets.

American

Are you riding a 2019 or 2022? Just wondering with the fueling issues although once you go to the tune apparently it’s all solved either way.
Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the hell out of the bike!