Rotate contol pod after rotating the handlebars

Hello;
I rotated my handlebars forward about 1/2 a line. This rotated the control pod up and I would like to rotate it back down.

I removed the Torx screws and the cover but the pod seems to be pinned to the handlebar.

Does anyone know how to rotate the controls back down?

Thanks!

Max Kool

Either shave/file the pins off, or live with it. I would never add extra holes in the bars...

Thanks, Max Kool,
Do you know how to get to the pins? I didn't see a way to split it. If I could get it off maybe I could pull them.

I probably couldn't add new holes because I only need to rotate it a small amount and they would overlap.

Max Kool

Eh, I haven't checked them on the FTR, but I'd expect two screws somewhere on the back/underside so you can take the backside off and end up with two halves.

Just like on most (any?) other bike.

Maybe someone that swapped their bars could chime in?

Thanks! I will look again. I didn't see any additional screws but there is a plastic "catch". I wasn't able to get it to unlock though.

I am always reluctant to push too hard on plastic pieces, especially on something as expensive and important as the control pod.

Initially, the new angle bothered me, but after a couple of weeks, I don't even notice it.