Saddlemen Seat, Tracker Seat, Carbon Fender, QD Exhaust - ALL SOLD -

Blackp5ca

QD slip on exhaust (as per my other post) SOLD

Saddlemen Seat, finished in plain leather (wasn’t a fan of the fake Carbon look material) has the gel insert.
SOLD

Indian Carbon Fiber Front Fender
SOLD!

Indian Tracker Seat Assembly (bass cowl and seat)
SOLD!

Attachments

• EBE6A532-CA27-43EA-BD2B-ED0B0CC965B1.jpg
    EBE6A532-CA27-43EA-BD2B-ED0B0CC965B1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 77BA94CA-4178-469B-B1F0-007C2CF55094.jpg
    77BA94CA-4178-469B-B1F0-007C2CF55094.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 56
  • A69328E2-A0C7-49CC-93E4-8F3B37C1E6C7.jpeg
    A69328E2-A0C7-49CC-93E4-8F3B37C1E6C7.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 60
  • 254F3E56-8E91-4155-B501-E41E5A9FC601.jpeg
    254F3E56-8E91-4155-B501-E41E5A9FC601.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Boog

Would you be willing to ship internationally? Im interested in both seats. Either one higher than original?

Blackp5ca

No problem with international shipping. Where are you located Boog?

Shipping to the US is very reasonable but anywhere overseas gets pretty expensive.
Happy to look into the rates and let you know the cost.

I would say both seats keep you at the same height as stock, the cut on the Saddlemen is a little narrower at the front so it did feel A little easier to get one foot flat on the ground (I’m 5’-10”)

Boog

No problem with international shipping. Where are you located Boog?

Shipping to the US is very reasonable but anywhere overseas gets pretty expensive.
Happy to look into the rates and let you know the cost.

I would say both seats keep you at the same height as stock, the cut on the Saddlemen is a little narrower at the front so it did feel A little easier to get one foot flat on the ground (I’m 5’-10”)
Thanks for answering so fast. Im from Finland so shipping is probable a lot. Im looking for something that's a bit higher than stock. Maybe I have to have the seat custom made.

Bones777

I have a few items for sale.
Prices are in Canadian, (just added usd price in brackets) located in Barrie Ontario but happy to ship.

All these items are pretty much as new.

QD slip on exhaust (as per my other post) $900 cad ($640 usd)

Indian Carbon Fiber Front Fender
SOLD!

Indian Tracker Seat Assembly (bass cowl and seat)
$400 cad ($280 usd)

Saddlemen Seat, finished in plain leather (wasn’t a fan of the fake Carbon look material) has the gel insert.
$500 cad ($350 usd)

Blackp5ca

Pic of the Saddlemen seat and QD exhaust on the bike.

Attachments

• 94A939F6-BE62-4B47-9A12-A9C8896847CE.jpeg
    94A939F6-BE62-4B47-9A12-A9C8896847CE.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 36

Blackp5ca

Still available, hard to say compared to stock, comfort is pretty subjective, everyone has different body shape etc. I can tell you it's a little narrower at the front, scoops up a bit more on the butt and holds you in a little better. Saddlemen said it takes about 1000 miles to "break in" I only put about 400 miles on and then sold the bike. I would say it's marginally more comfortable than stock but it's certainly not plush if that's what you're after. Now granted, maybe it gets plush as it breaks in...perhaps another member can chime in that put more seat time on it.
Improvement over stock, yes for sure..comfort, yes slightly and material finish absolutely.

Unruly Rider

Still available, hard to say compared to stock, comfort is pretty subjective, everyone has different body shape etc. I can tell you it's a little narrower at the front, scoops up a bit more on the butt and holds you in a little better. Saddlemen said it takes about 1000 miles to "break in" I only put about 400 miles on and then sold the bike. I would say it's marginally more comfortable than stock but it's certainly not plush if that's what you're after. Now granted, maybe it gets plush as it breaks in...perhaps another member can chime in that put more seat time on it.
Improvement over stock, yes for sure..comfort, yes slightly and material finish absolutely.
I would agree with your review from my first hand experience with Saddlemen seats on all of the Dyna's I owned over the years. I put 1000+ miles in a day on several different trips on those bikes and never got sore. Not plush, but firm and supportive - yet comfortable for hours on end. The gel insert that is built in is half their "magic"... the other part is they use multi-density foam so that it's supportive where it needs to be and softer in the places the count. Gas stops (every 140-150 miles) was plenty to stretch your legs, fill up, and get back out there.

I never got to try one of the FTR Saddlemen models, but I am sure they are an improvement over the factory seat.