SOLD Aus - Wunerkind Custom indicators for sale

edgelett

So, I'm a twit and I bought these without first checking whether they work with a luggage rack.
I haven't used my luggage rack yet (COVID cancelled our trips) but we are still hoping to do a bike trip later this year and I will need to carry some stuff which means I need to let these go and look at other options.

They are brand new, never been used and include all wires etc as required. Even have printed instructions for you.
I'm selling both the front and rear indicators together.
To buy these from Wunderkind would cost you 318 Euros plus postage, which is over $500 AU.
I'm selling these for $350 including postage.

As they are brand new I have no pics at this stage but can take some when I get home from work, but here's links to them so you can have a look:
Motorcycle rear LED turn signals | Indian FTR | buy online (wunderkind-custom.com)

Motorcycle front LED indicators | Indian FTR | buy online (wunderkind-custom.com)

Due to the cost of postage outside AU, I'm only selling here in Aus sorry.

edit - sold.

Last edited:

edgelett

Would they fit a 22 and would they work in conjunction with a most tail tidy's and other components?
they definitely fit a 2022, as to the tail tidy it depends on where the one you have attaches. It works with my tail tidy just not with a luggage rack.
Maybe check the link to the rear ones I posted above and have a look? under downloads there are the installation instructions which might help you see whether they fit or not.

edgelett

None as of yet, just don't want to end up with your problem in reverse. I like this one though.

no worries - you should be fine, the rear indicators fit where the grab rails are, where as the tail tidy fits to the accessories bolt.
I have a tail tidy on mine (built by Craig Sullivan in NZ) and i could fit the Wunderkinds fine as long as I don't have a luggage rack. and while 99% of the time I don't need it, i want to be able to use it when we can take a trip.

Can probably see in this pic of mine where my tail tidy mounts.
I can take another pic when I head home for you.
But it's a different spot to where the rear indicators go

1627528388815.png