The search begins...

Medic

This is an FTRS for sale that I am considering. Thoughts? Besides the obvious, what are the considerations for buying new (2021) versus a 2019 in terms of components? Someone mentioned new FTRs have different wheel sizes?

Thanks everyone!

-M

2019 FTR1200S in NH

K9F

Ditched the link about the new one for the same price.....It wasn't an S.

Just noticed this on another thread. There are bargains to be had on MY2019s. Especially from Fox Powersports according to two new forum buyers. $3500 reduction.

New owner from west Michigan | Indian FTR 1200 Forum New Member Introductions | Indian FTR1200 Forum (ftr1200forums.com)

Yes, Fox Powersports. They were selling it for $3,500 of the MSRP since it is a 2019 still on the floor in 2021.

Last edited:

Timps27

I just bought a 2019 S with 4 miles for the same price a month ago, couldn’t be happier. With over 500 miles on this one I would be inclined to ask for a further reduction as new stock can be had at that price point. It’s less than the 2022 base is slated to retail for, so unless seat height or 17” rims are sticking points I don’t see a reason not to aim for a reduced price 2019.

Medic

I just bought a 2019 S with 4 miles for the same price a month ago, couldn’t be happier. With over 500 miles on this one I would be inclined to ask for a further reduction as new stock can be had at that price point. It’s less than the 2022 base is slated to retail for, so unless seat height or 17” rims are sticking points I don’t see a reason not to aim for a reduced price 2019.
thanks for the advice!