Toce Low Mount Full Exhaust Installed

AleGav

I installed the Toce Low Mount Full Race Exhaust over the weekend, no baffles :) Holy cow, oh my gawd!!! Videos of this do not do it justice. I give it 2/5 for effort. I used white lithium grease to get everything into place, the rest was cake.

The sound....the best way I can describe it (coming from the motorsport world) muscle car, V8. Cold starts, are amazing! And the sound off throttle and downshifts. If you're on the fence, do etttt! Sounds amazing, and really cleans up the look of the bike (side profile) IMO, I prefer that over the stock pipes.

It feels like there's more torque down low, but if could just be sound coupled with torque already there, not sure. Next is the tune from Lloyd's :)
1000000798.jpg

K1000

Site Supporter
looks cool, and makes me envious: because in Austria you would get excommunicated for such a swap ;) But anyway, enjoy it! (y)(y)(y)

Honestly, I'm also surprised that in the U.S. they can do this. Would have thought that they had similar environmental laws like in Europe, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Seems to be much more relaxed over there.

That said, even in Europe there are vast differences between countries. In Spain, for example, no-one gives a damn about some loud exhausts and I learned recently that in my old country (Slovakia) often you don't even have to start the engine during the Technical Inspection. So... BIG differences. In some countries they check emissions, noise, measure tyre thread depth and whatnot, in others you can pass the Inspection without even having to start the engine.

Peterson

With their new system, you can still use their header, but they make a link pipe to be able to use a quieter muffler, or stock mufflers now, for noise
I do get your point, and I also do like sound (which means good AND loud = no MotoGP screaming but definitely more than the officially permitted level of a vacuum cleaner), but this I can't have here according laws ...

K1000

Site Supporter
I do get your point, and I also do like sound (which means good AND loud = no MotoGP screaming but definitely more than the officially permitted level of a vacuum cleaner), but this I can't have here according laws ...

Vacuum cleaner 😂😂😂

edgelett

Honestly, I'm also surprised that in the U.S. they can do this. Would have thought that they had similar environmental laws like in Europe, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Seems to be much more relaxed over there.

That said, even in Europe there are vast differences between countries. In Spain, for example, no-one gives a damn about some loud exhausts and I learned recently that in my old country (Slovakia) often you don't even have to start the engine during the Technical Inspection. So... BIG differences. In some countries they check emissions, noise, measure tyre thread depth and whatnot, in others you can pass the Inspection without even having to start the engine.
I'm in Australia and I have one, I have the DB killer in mine though.
Having said that - if the police stopped me, I'd be over the DB limit. That's why I still have my stock exhaust in the shed - so I can swap it, get through inspection and swap it back