Toce Low Mount / PV3 Issue

Fourus4

Hey guys,

I installed the Toce low mount system and followed all the directions to flash Ryan's tune to my bike, turned the bike off and then back on and now.... nothing.

The bike will not start, as a matter of fact when I hit the starter button the display goes out and reboots the bike and PV3.

I have no idea what to do. I emailed Ryan, but I am worried that it could be a much deeper issue.

Any input is appreciated.

K9F

Doesn't matter how many times you post this, the response will be the same. I feel your frustration. See the other thread for my suggestion.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
^^^^

this would be my first check.

It does take a good while to re write the ECU on the initial tune.

You can always put the stock tune back on it and see if it changes

Did you know around any wires around the battery when replacing the front head pipe?

Fourus4

I am not sure how to flash it back to stock. First time tuning. Sorry.

Currently I havent selected anything, I only flashed it and the tried to get it to start. Is there a setting in the menu I need to select? Thanks!

edgelett

you should still have the stock tune on the PV3 so choose that instead of the one for the Toce and try flashing it again.
you also should have gotten the user guide with the PV3 which explains how to choose what meters are on the display - it comes with nothing selected so that might be why you can't see any data.

Fourus4

Hmmm, okay thank you! Got it on charge as we speak! Spoke with Ryan, he was very helpful. He also thinks it could be a low voltage issue! We shall see

Fourus4

Yes I was! It was a simple low voltage issue, charged the bike and it started right up!

I spoke with Ryan and he confirmed it sounded like a low voltage issue as well. Sure enough!

Hopefully no one else runs into this!