Updated Header options available for 2022 and up

Drew

Is there a full list of available headers/full exhaust systems that is currently available for 2022s and up?

I’ve heard the 2019 and 2020 headers/full exhaust systems won’t fit on the 2022s and up. Is this true?

Also are the 2022s and up all the same?

edgelett

the only full system made for the 2022 onwards is Toce.
Every other system (Zard, Akra) is made to fit the 2019.
you sort of maybe can get the Akra or Zard to fit if you get the rear cylinder bits for the 2019 (Mike knows more about this than I do)
and I've seen a couple of people saying they forced a fit but I don't know what that entailed.

yes all FTRs from 2022 onwards are the same exhaust wise

Drew

the only full system made for the 2022 onwards is Toce.
Every other system (Zard, Akra) is made to fit the 2019.
you sort of maybe can get the Akra or Zard to fit if you get the rear cylinder bits for the 2019 (Mike knows more about this than I do)
and I've seen a couple of people saying they forced a fit but I don't know what that entailed.

yes all FTRs from 2022 onwards are the same exhaust wise
Thank you! Would I still need to chip my bike if I got that exhaust?

Drew

Yes you can make it fit. But you gain zero performance and loose lean angle.
“Yes, you can make it fit” is this in regards to the Akra and Zard, or is this in reference to that random third-party that I posted pictures of? Cause the one I posted pictures of looks like it wraps under the bike fairly well, and I’m really just trying to get rid of my cat so I’m not looking for any real gains in power

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
That was for the other ones. That cheap Chinese one will will fit. But will turn to sht after a few thousand miles and crack at the welds. Don’t even waist your money

And again zero performance gains since it’s a copy of a stock header

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yes it does, but that performs worse than the stock exhaust. I think you loose around 8ftlbs of power with it.