Winterizing your FTR

Sully

I'm interested to see what everyone does to 'winterize' their bikes when the riding season comes to a close. Please post your feedback.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Stabilizer in the fuel. Put your tires on carpet squares if You don’t have stands. And plug in you’re battery tender

Last edited:

mark.lb

I also cover both my bikes even though they are garage kept. Covers keep the dust, dirt and salt the cars drag in the garage off the bikes.

edgelett

Thankfully for me the temp doesn’t get cold enough to worry about it too much- other than the battery I won’t need to really do anything else. High chance I’ll still be able to ride at least once a month during winter.

K9F

Thorough clean, liberal coating of ACF50 wipe down and continue riding it.

Max Kool

Thankfully for me the temp doesn’t get cold enough to worry about it too much- other than the battery I won’t need to really do anything else. High chance I’ll still be able to ride at least once a month during winter.
It is winter right now, is it?

mikefleming

Mine will get tucked away after snow flies and they start sanding the roads. Usually end of November up here in NE. Full tank with Fuel stabil, batt maintainer and under cover in garage until March...