WTS Aviator Seat

pnw_indian

I have an Aviator Seat (Brown) that I'm looking to sell

The Aviator was on my bike when I bought it last year. Bought my bike with 4600ish miles and is currently sitting at 5200ish.
so the seat is in great condition,... no marks, scratches, rips, etc. Offers great cushioning for the rider and passenger.

Sale Value: $150 plus shipping

Seat is currently off the bike, I can provide timestamped photos, etc. these are the photos I had available on my phone right now.

thanks!

Attachments

• Aviator #1.jpg
    Aviator #1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Aviator #2.jpg
    Aviator #2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Max Kool

This the seat you’re looking for?

IMG_4257.jpeg
I believe the early Rally model actually came with the Aviator seat.

edgelett

Yes that’s the one. I believe it’s the stock seat on the Rallys or so I’ve been told.
only for the 2024 FTRs onwards - prior to that, they came with the Aviator seat.
you will likely only be able to get one from Indian at the moment due to it being a new part.

pnw_indian

only for the 2024 FTRs onwards - prior to that, they came with the Aviator seat.
you will likely only be able to get one from Indian at the moment due to it being a new part.
I ordered the 2023 Rally seat. Indian doesn’t have the Rally listed as a 2024 bike trim. So just poked around on the interwebs and seemed like the 2023 had this version. So I guess I will see when it shows up, lol. All of this in the name of using a carbon seat cowl! I love the Aviator, but no dice with the cowl. So I hope this one works cuz I love the brown leather look. It looks like the carbon seat just brown leather, so I’m hoping it works.

pnw_indian

And the seat part #’s are different from the 2022 Rally to the 2023 Rally. The 2022 parts diagram photo definitely looks like the Aviator seat, tho that doesn’t mean too much.

edgelett

sorry typo on my part - I did mean 2023 model.
And yes the seat part is different from the 2022 Rally to the 2023 Rally as the 2022 used the Aviator Seat.
The 2023 onwards is that new seat in Max posted.

Ninjajacs

I ordered the 2023 Rally seat. Indian doesn’t have the Rally listed as a 2024 bike trim. So just poked around on the interwebs and seemed like the 2023 had this version. So I guess I will see when it shows up, lol. All of this in the name of using a carbon seat cowl! I love the Aviator, but no dice with the cowl. So I hope this one works cuz I love the brown leather look. It looks like the carbon seat just brown leather, so I’m hoping it works.
This seat looks fire, if that is the correct seat let me know I would like to order one as well.

pnw_indian

That looks FIRE! How much was that pnw?
I ordered straight from Indian. I believe its list price is $339, however they have their spring sale thingy going on. So I think I ended up getting $50 bucks off. Either way the seat is perfect aesthetically. I fancy the brown leather mixed with all the carbon fiber, throws a bit of the old Indian Hertiage into the mix. At least in my mind, lol.

Reno Deano

I have an Aviator Seat (Brown) that I'm looking to sell or trade for a Rally Spec Stock seat (Brown)

The Aviator was on my bike when I bought it last year. Bought my bike with 4600ish miles and is currently sitting at 5200ish.
so the seat is in great condition,... no marks, scratches, rips, etc. Offers great cushioning for the rider and passenger.

Sale Value: $275
Trade: I will pay for shipping both ways if you are cool with that.

Seat is currently off the bike, I can provide timestamped photos, etc. these are the photos I had available on my phone right now.

thanks!
Do you still have the seat? I would like to get it.