17" rims on FTR

tonix

So, ive done som searching/googeling, but as fasr as i can see theres only a few guys putting 17" rims on the ftr, and they are using cf-rims, which is way to expensive for me, and since they seem to need adapters and shit im wondering if i cant use some other brands rims and make spacers/adapters for sprocket and discs? ight make it more economical for me?!
any tips?
oh yeah, i know there are better streetfightyers with 17"rims and more hp etc etc, but i want the ftr :)

excuse me for any bad spelling and or gramatical errors, english is not my native language.

thanks!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
There aren’t any other wheels that bolt on, without major modification.

there is an upcoming option

Fuse5

If u like spoke wheels..
Since Kineo do something for the FTR maybe you might ask a distributor for 17" rim possibilities .
(Borrani (another brand) didn´t do anything yet (for the FTR) but a bit cheaper (Italo Bikes)
As far as i remember both "Brands" .. same Manufacturer (not for sure)

Max Kool

@Fuse5 have you asked them to develop wheels for the FTR, or are you just linking to a site and hope they will anyway?

Last edited:

Fuse5

Just got a contact.. last year.. for a different bike (where these was on) but didn´t ask for the FTR at the time.
My FTR was´nt even there (almost autumn last year).
Didn´t follow them for now. Just remembering.. Your second guess is correct !
Maybe they will develop? I don´t think so.. even in 17" ..only if there are 1000 likes on;)

Fuse5

It was and still in development (just saw it running last year)
Future will come.. Nice option but quite expensive.

Maybe i go back to old ones .. Royal Enflield ;) or the Jawa 500 Speedway :)

@tonix ..sorry for !

Last edited: