2019 FTR Race Replica price

FTRPDX

Hello everyone! After a year of clamoring for that beautiful race replica color, I am now financially able to do so. With that said, I am having a bit of a hard time with a local dealership that has one and their, what I believe, is a grossly overpriced.

I have found a 2019, one owner with 130 total miles. According to the sales manager, it was purchased and traded in a month later due to the owner wanting to go a different bike route. They are asking 15999 for it. I have spent the last week looking at prices across the country and they all seem to sit around 13.5-14k, some with ZERO miles and brand new. I understand the dealership song and dance but these guys flat out won't budge. I asked if there were any mods added, and its all stock. Does anyone have any insight as to why they seem to think its valued at that? They have a few brand new 2020 S models for 13k. So I just don't get it.

Helge

Completely crazy

Take the best offer in the US and let the FTR deliver to you
or
take their 2020 S for 13K

LoudFTR

Greetings fellow Oregonian. Let me know when you land on an FTR so we can go for a rip. By the way CYCLE COUNTRY in Salem is awesome and I know the Sales Manager.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Id take their 13k for the S, unless you REALLY want the red frame and RR body work, performance and mechanical wise they are the same other than the slip on.

bbuettner

I just bought a new 2019 RR from the local dealer for $13,000 out the door.

While shopping, I also saw many more for about this price online.

I agree with the post above, if they won't budge on the price and there isn't another dealer close, order online and have it shipped to you.

Max Kool

I have found a 2019, one owner with 130 total miles. According to the sales manager, it was purchased and traded in a month later due to the owner wanting to go a different bike route. They are asking 15999 for it.
I think they shot themselves in the foot when they traded it in after a month, most likely for a bigger, more expensive bike. Even if there are incentives for dealers on older models, this one most likely won't qualify because it ain't new anymore, and is simply dealer used bike inventory.

By the way, when looking at prices always ask for OTD including sales tax. Some dealers tack on the weirdest fees so a "cheap bike" may still be a few k more expensive than what their website says.

Scarecrow

Way too much. Guarantee you could get one cheaper from somewhere across the USA including shipping. Especially on a 2019.

dave1100s

Hello everyone! After a year of clamoring for that beautiful race replica color, I am now financially able to do so. With that said, I am having a bit of a hard time with a local dealership that has one and their, what I believe, is a grossly overpriced.

I have found a 2019, one owner with 130 total miles. According to the sales manager, it was purchased and traded in a month later due to the owner wanting to go a different bike route. They are asking 15999 for it. I have spent the last week looking at prices across the country and they all seem to sit around 13.5-14k, some with ZERO miles and brand new. I understand the dealership song and dance but these guys flat out won't budge. I asked if there were any mods added, and its all stock. Does anyone have any insight as to why they seem to think its valued at that? They have a few brand new 2020 S models for 13k. So I just don't get it.
13,000for mine

TPrescott

$15.600 delivered to my door 160 miles away with a tracker seat and cowl. Indian of Charlotte. By the way that's where Lloyds is. :)

DeplorableOne

IDK that seems really really high to me. Brand new for like $11k in Florida, I just bought mine for around $11k used with like 400 miles on it. You could easily get one shipped in for way way less than that.

D

Deleted member 706

It sounds like this is a dealership you should avoid having anything to do with buy a bike elsewhere and get it serviced elsewhere.