2022 FTR R

thrownflies

Greetings!
Chad here. Just purchased #36 on Friday! Rode from Sioux Falls dealer 350 mi to Park Rapids,mN and another 185 miles home to NW MN over two days.
This is my second bike. I’m 49 married and 4 kids. been riding a 1979 Suzuki GS 850 that I bought at auction in 1997.
FTR is an Amazing machine in performance and design! I have had a blast on this beast!
How many of these have been/will be made this year?
I can’t wait to get more experience on this rig! And it’s true, can’t stop looking at it! The design is killer!
I would like to be very clear, this bike does not move slowly! Hold on!
I am experiencing some stalling when cracking the throttle when idling in 1st, clutched and stopped. Noticeable on cold bike. I expect a proper warm up with a performance motor necessary but this did occur on warm motor also. I suspect it has some breaking in time that could resolve this. I’ll report again after the break in service.
I’m looking forward to advancing my wheelie skills on this bike! 1st one was by accident!

Attachments

• 3BBAB14B-242E-426D-A62D-E62B1BA3BB24.jpeg
    3BBAB14B-242E-426D-A62D-E62B1BA3BB24.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Pretty much par for the course for the ftr. Some have the issue some don’t. But tuning them eliminates all issues. Lloydz garage already as an ecu flash for the 2022