2022 R carbon

D

Deleted member 429

Just picked up a 2022 R carbon and been going over the bike and comparing it to the previous 2019 RR....There are so many other changes that are not mentioned as they are quite subtle...No ring wheel pick up on the front wheel totally different old style speed pick up, completely revised radiator shrouding both external and internal preventing hot air getting to the engine.. revised rear brake switch and routing....Feels good on the road, a little faffing with suspension set up and ill have a better idea about handling...apart from that ..Looks delicious..

Attachments

• IMG_6096.JPG
    IMG_6096.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
D

Deleted member 429

Just taking another look around....a completely new cat, different mountings and a rear wheel stone guard

Attachments

• IMG_6114.JPG
    IMG_6114.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

22FTRCarbon

Congrats! I just picked up my 22 Carbon a couple weeks ago. First thing I did was have the suspension setup to my weight by a professional. Could tell a difference right away.

D

Deleted member 429

Congrats! I just picked up my 22 Carbon a couple weeks ago. First thing I did was have the suspension setup to my weight by a professional. Could tell a difference right away.
To you too...It would be interesting to know what you suspension base line settings are for the weight range you've selected I'm around 188 lbs...It seems a bit firm at the moment and Ive taken a turn out of the front pre load and increase the rebound at the rear.. I've also refitted my old FTR1200 RR high plate mount and the clear indicators...Looking forward to getting some rides in now..