2023 aftermarket exhaust options

I have akro slip ons baffle removed jus became aware that Toce is the only option for aftermarket cat delete. Would like to keep the Akros I’ve already purchased thinking I could purchase the rest of the system as I recovered financially from down payment purchase some mods etc. lol. What are my options ? Exhaust shop cut off cat and fabricate. Link pipe and fabricate/weld to stock ? All suggestions or leads to a pipe that’s proven to work appreciated. Thanks.

Oh also are there any aftermarket air box options? Everything I’ve run across basically owner mods seem to have lost power. Would like to do everything before Lloyd’s tune. Thanks again.

Charliemurphay

Oh also are there any aftermarket air box options? Everything I’ve run across basically owner mods seem to have lost power. Would like to do everything before Lloyd’s tune. Thanks again.
No aftermarket airbox options. The head are basically flowing as much air as they can with the stick airbox so no gains to be had.

I have akro slip ons baffle removed jus became aware that Toce is the only option for aftermarket cat delete. Would like to keep the Akros I’ve already purchased thinking I could purchase the rest of the system as I recovered financially from down payment purchase some mods etc. lol. What are my options ? Exhaust shop cut off cat and fabricate. Link pipe and fabricate/weld to stock ? All suggestions or leads to a pipe that’s proven to work appreciated. Thanks.
Have some linkpipe options for newer models available. Prices from 180.-€ up to 460.-€ plus shipping. I'm from germany, but shipping to Us isn't a problem.

Attachments

• 20230706_115829.jpg
    20230706_115829.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 20230706_115753.jpg
    20230706_115753.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 20230706_115802.jpg
    20230706_115802.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20230701-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230701-WA0002.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 33

Tripack

Hi TK Funsport,
I am from Switzerland... what do you have for a 2022 carbon with OEM Akra low mufflers?
Thx
Patrick

Tripack

So I read your MY22/23 cat delete pipe is a weld-on? Not a bolt-on/slip-on replacement for the cat...?
Is that so?
Thx
Patrick

Tripack

True and I am aware welding is involved anyway.
But in order to have an interchangeable system (to pass inspection every year...) you could come up with a pair of weld-on tubes so that the mod becomes a slip-on system.

edgelett

But in order to have an interchangeable system (to pass inspection every year...) you could come up with a pair of weld-on tubes so that the mod becomes a slip-on system.
the issue is that they changed the whole shape of the exhaust - it's oval.
it makes just clamping something on a lot more difficult.

Yes, we work on that system. But difficult to make.

American

The photos I’ve seen with the Toce headers to the factory Akro pipes are the best looking exhaust option I’ve seen so far. Likely that the extra muffler size helps keep the bike from being too loud for some people.

MMC

QD gunshot 60 titanium. I have this one for sale ($300 USD + ride) . It's loud and proud and makes power with a tune(+/- 12HP) . lmk

IMG_4183 copy.jpeg

Tripack

The photos I’ve seen with the Toce headers to the factory Akro pipes are the best looking exhaust option I’ve seen so far. Likely that the extra muffler size helps keep the bike from being too loud for some people
No cat headers (stock 19 or Akra or Toce) + OEM unmodified dual Akra mufflers = Still "acceptable" or "streetable" system?
I know it's asking for a very unscientifical review... but what opinion have those who have adopted/mounted that system?