Aftermarket Levers

Mckid4

Has anyone seen or tried the Puig levers? I see there is a set on eBay showing they fit the ftr and they look good to me. I live in the US and my wife is asking for gift ideas for me. Trying to keep the ordering as simple as possible and not order from overseas. Looking for shorty levers that fit without modification to the bike.

Attachments

• 6FF891FD-0B99-4535-8A44-A5E9E523FD50.png
    6FF891FD-0B99-4535-8A44-A5E9E523FD50.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

rawsoncj

Has anyone seen or tried the Puig levers? I see there is a set on eBay showing they fit the ftr and they look good to me. I live in the US and my wife is asking for gift ideas for me. Trying to keep the ordering as simple as possible and not order from overseas. Looking for shorty levers that fit without modification to the bike.
My girlfriend has a set of Puig levers on her Scout, and she loves them. They're a different design from what you've posted, but Puig is good quality and will definitely work on the FTR.

Mckid4

My girlfriend has a set of Puig levers on her Scout, and she loves them. They're a different design from what you've posted, but Puig is good quality and will definitely work on the FTR.
Awesome, thank you for the confirmation!