Akrapovic Headers

Melly

So I've purchased the Titanium Akrapovic headers. I've previously done the cat delete and purchased the Fuelmoto pv3 and tune . My question is will I need another map for these headers . I would have thought that it would not have made a difference. Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated

Breto

Is probably send FM a quick email man…depends on the tune your running as well Melly…Rev B might be the go man…it was the best of the the three I had from FM. As long as there is no real drastic change in the headers I’d say you’ll be ok. Mike or Max may want to add something here mate. 👍😎

Breto

I think you may have to go back and do it through the tuning page man from memory and just write a note in it. 👍😎

LoudFTR

I have tried a few different configurations of exhaust on 3 different FTRs. The Akra header and factory cans without the baffles is my favorite and final iteration. That being said, after many attempts to remotely tune this setup via Fuelmoto, I have decided that I will be sending in my ECU to Lloydz for the latest secret sauce tune. I am not very happy with the process of logging and requesting edits, only to have the same gripes. They mentioned on the last attempt that tuning without the baffles is not ideal. Something about back pressure, which is somewhat puzzling since the Toce low mount system was essentially a straight pipe. Enjoy the color change on the new header.

Breto

FM have never had a tuning solution for the TOCE low Mount. They advised me also to leave the baffles in when I had the cat delete and standard headers for that reason. The tunes they have rely on a certain amount of back pressure and baffles out make it harder for the tune. I had great success with all three tunes with this configuration. Rev b being the icing on the cake. No problems at all. If you want a tune for a TOCE low Mount you’ll have to go with LLyods mate. Totally different pipe and tune…but in saying that mines an absolute beast with the low Mount and SSauce.