American Falt Track Rant

Webby

SO we got ATF at Texas World tonight and I bought tickets on the 15th but got a note saying "We're sorry we could not send you an email link for your tickets please contact customer service" so I contact customer service (they didnt answer phone) via their fill in the box contact form. They send an email back saying "Thanks for your purchase. Click on the link in the email you got when you purchased the tickets and you can download your tickets to your phone. Otherwise log in and you can print your tickets from there. I never got an email or text message with links and when I logged in it says I have no tickets. I've an order number and my credit card was charged. I documented it all and tried seven ways to Sunday to get my tickets but nothin and now for the big question. Do I ride the 1 hr to the track knowing full well even with all my documentation they probably wont let me in? fookin ell!

There was a time I could print all my trash off and show them and they'd just make a judgement call and make it happen but we dont live in that time anymore.

acrws

IDK, an hour is not too much for a fun night if the weather is ok. Personally I would print out anything you do have to document it, and take a ride out there, and be real nice and low-key and see if they will work with you. I feel like it might be track discretion as much as AFT…my tickets got a little messed up for Volusia two weeks ago and I didn’t know until I got there because Will Call was involved….had to stand in the GA line for a few minutes in order to talk to someone, but as soon as I did they were pretty quick & gracious about getting me sorted out.

Webby

Did you check your spam folder?
Yep, My spam folder has been on strike since I got this mac. It dont trap shit. I called the track, I called the ATF Office. I'm a magnet for dumb SNAFU biz like this. Imma ride up and take my trash and see if they'll honor it.

awe boo I forgot to post reply....

It was ok. They baulked initially but let me in...me just being paranoid. Thanks for lending an ear.